Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jumping In

Ok, I've put it off for long enough. The pressure of writing just the right thing for my first post has just gotten too much for me! So here it is...low impact, non-entertaining, non-controversial, and caffeine/fat-free. I will mention each of my kids, in alphabetical order, so as not to give them room to claim any superiority over the other, Adam, Hannah, Holly and Williams (on his way from Ghana).



The 3 items in my blog title tend to consume our lives. They are the 4 words that can be heard most often coming out of my mouth, but I certainly had to entertain many other words such as "ball game", "no", "Africa", and "adoption". In the end the winners just sounded good together.



Thanks for dropping in. I have to pick up everyone early from school today for an orthodontist appointment. I'm bummed out because I have to wear my black Croc's because I can't find my cute pink and green ones. I'm eager to get back home to check out my friend's blog for a post. She's in Ghana. (See what I mean by my title!)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Welcome to the blogger world! Your post looks great and I hope that you can find your favorite shoes soon!