Monday, August 11, 2008

Obsession

I am officially obssessed with Williams and Scott getting home. In 17 hours they will be in New York, on American soil. (They have to spend the night there.) In 30 hours their flight will leave from JFK. In 34 1/2 hours they will be here. I constantly count ahead 5 hours to figure out what they might be doing. I wake up several times a night and I can think of nothing else.


This is where they'll be in 3 hours:

















This is the bathroom they may use in 4 hours:






















Kind of creepy, isn't it?!



This is the sweet pea Scott will have in tow:
























And, hopefully, sweet pea will be doing a lot of this on the plane:






3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Amy Jo, your obsession may not be healthy, but it sure is understandable! Here's hoping everything goes smoothly for them and you have Williams in your arms in no time (or, in your case, the exact hours/minutes you have calculated!).

Loved the toilet pic, it brought back memories... gratefully I remembered people posting that a couple of stalls down there was a real toilet or I might have used that one!

Heather said...

Aah, I miss my squatty potty...
Hope you are having a terrific rest of the summer, give Wiliams a big squeeze from Stella, Beatrice, Elias and Ishmael's Momma!
Heather

Amy said...

Amy Jo!!! We want some new, "Williams is home now" pics!

Sorry to be pushy, but sheesh!

Fabu