Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Court Happenin"!?


Things are looking pretty good for our case going to court this Friday. Williams mother filed the new form she needed to file at Social Welfare so there is nothing in our case that should hold us up. I'm sure there are a meriad of ohter things that can hold us up though. I'm holding out hope this time.


It looks like 4 families with our agency will go to court at the same time. That gives 10 children new families in America. That's a big deal. It also gives us a good chance of traveling with some fellow AAI families when we get to go see Williams


We have a time scheduled on June 24 that we get to make a telephone call to Williams. The idea of getting to hear his sweet little voice is enough to give me an ache in my chest. I'm not sure that it might not make the waiting even harder, but I certainly wouldn't dream of turning down the opportunity.
I found out it's ok to post a picture of Williams as long as he is not identifiable. I think this picture fits that description.

No comments: