Friday, June 13, 2008

Williams Johnston



This is Williams Kofi Nketia Ankomah JOHNSTON, our new son!!!! Our case went to court this morning in Ghana and our adoption was granted. We are now the proud parents of FOUR chillins. I have to keep repeating that to myself because it is so hard to wrap my brain around.

Our adoption coordinator called at 6:40 am to tell me the wonderful news and I've been on cloud nine ever since. Williams was able to celebrate with a couple that is visiting their daughter at Eban House. They took him out for pizza! I'm sure this was a very special trip for him.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yea Amy Jo! That is just wonderful and I love the photos you picked to show off sweet Williams!

Fabu

Heather said...

Yippee.. celebrating with ya sista!!!

--julie said...

WooHoo!!!!

Heather said...

Wonderful news! It's the home stretch now!